Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Whining on a Wednesday

Reading books an English major should have already read at this point in life. #oops

Ok, so today has been a challenge. "It's a challenge. IT'S a challenge." Ha…JRB. Anyway...

I really, really, really want to watch tv. I obviously have a problem.
I have been SO productive today, and I think I deserve to watch tv. Addict.
I'd only watch one show. How's that? You could stop anytime? Have you met yourself?

Well, I was gonna write a post, but clearly I'm only capable of whining. So…

I JUST WANT TO WATCH TV!!!!!!

Sigh.

Anyone care to have me list everything I've done today? No? Hmmm.
-cleaned
-read my book
-made huge progress on a design project
-responded to emails
-did laundry
-ran errands
-updated my Google calendar
-started memorizing lines
-cooked an actual meal for lunch

You're welcome.

Today's post has been brought to you by the old adage "If you can't say anything nice, be sarcastic."

Guess I'll go read my book. Or clean. Ugh...


No comments:

Post a Comment